The school offers a wide, flexible and dynamic curriculum designed in such a way that pupils would be exposed to a wide range of knowledge which is in line with global best practices.
Welcome to our Elementary Section
Our early foundations school programme fosters confidence by providing activities to help children become problem solvers and lifelong learners. Through independent exploration, structured activities and hands-on learning, children will work on early literacy, math, science and social studies concepts.
We help children think, feel, and experience new challenges. In our programmes, children will develop complex coordination skills, engage with peers, and practice group work activities. They will begin to express their goals and wishes as they seek self-identity and exposure in an age-appropriate way.
As children get older and more independent, they need new challenges. We offer enrichment programmes that address the changing and more varied needs of growing school-age children. Most children seek to develop a sense of self, a sense of who they are, what they can do and how they are perceived by others. We take into account the differing needs of these children to ensuring your child will ride a wave of success toward social, emotional, physical and intellectual maturity.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIESEnter your details We'll call you
CURRICULUM & ACTIVITIES
The elementary curriculum is built to support the pupils in the following areas:
Elementary School Activities Include;
- Story telling
- Board Games
- Story Writing
- Mad Science
- Spelling Bee
- Fun Math
- Fun with Words
- Great Reader's Club
- Cartoon and Animation
- STEM activities
- Coding activities
Curriculum Grade School
The elementary curriculum consists of :
- English Studies ( Comprehension, Grammar, Creative Writing, Spelling, Verbal Reasoning, Poetry and Spelling )
- Mathematics (Numeracy and Quantitative Aptitude)
- Basic Science and Technology (Basic Science, Basic Technology and Information Technology)
- Religious and Value Education ( Social Studies, Civic Education, Security Education, Physical & Health Education and Religious Studies)
- Pre-vocational Studies (Home Economics and Agriculture)
- Creative Art (Music and Arts)
- General Knowledge