Crèche (Your child is happier with Silverwood School, Maryland)
Welcome to our Creche Section
The Crèche section consists (3 months-1year olds) This section is fully air-conditioned with play pens, beds, high chairs, recreational rooms, audio/visual programmes, toys, puzzles, etc. With Well-trained Nannies who are committed to the proper care and development of the children, every effort is made to seek the interest of each child.We utilize a universal progress checker to ensure children are at the pace of scheduled development and exhibit related traits at that level of development.
The crèche is probably one of the more interesting classes due the unique naivety of each child and the varying ways they respond to their environment and learning. We ensure that the best in them is made manifest with the choice of class decorations and learning to make them feel very much at home and happy.
FOR ADMISSION ENQUIRIESEnter your details we'll call you
OUR DAY CARE
CURRICULUM & ACTIVITIES
Our creche activities include;
- Water play
- Block play.
- block building
- story telling
- Pretend animal play
- Introduction to jolly phonics sounds
- Texture walk
- Sort toys in muffin tins
- Sock puppets
- Mini swimming to test waters
- Shallow Water play for the crèche
- About wet, dry and evaporation
- Eye-hand coordination as they learn to pour
- Water play is both enjoyable and educational.
- Geometry - shapes like triangles, rectangles, cylinders.
- Maths - unit blocks are especially measured so that the children are learning about fractions, measurement and more.
- Physics - when a child build’s towers and bridges, they are learning about things like balance and weight.